Do you love animals? Do you love people? If you answered yes to both of these we would love to hear from you!
Scratch Financial (scratchpay.com) is the United States' largest provider of payment plans for veterinary care, and we are looking for a Customer Service and Operations Specialist who wants to take on a broad range of responsibilities with the goal of providing excellent service and support to our customers and partners.
As a high growth financial technology company, Scratch Financial provides an outstanding opportunity for an energetic, proactive, and action-oriented individual to make a lasting impact as a member of our passionate Customer Service team. If you enjoy helping others, solving problems, working with customers and colleagues, and are ready to make a difference, we want to hear from you!
(Note: Scratch's goal is to help animals and animal owners, so an affinity toward animals is a plus!)
We are currently seeking an individual to fill a shift from ~8:30am to ~4:30pm Pacific Time on Monday through Friday, and potentially contribute a few hours on Saturday and Sunday.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Provide world class customer service to Scratch’s growing customer base
Respond to and resolve inquiries regarding payments and billing, account access, disputes, and other matters.
* Assist business partners (veterinary hospitals) with the administration of Scratch’s financing solutions.
* Data entry and transaction processing
* Produce and distribute routine reports
* Perform ad hoc tasks at the request of Scratch’s management team
* Maintain confidentiality pertaining to customer accounts.
* Help build a positive and supportive work environment with a diverse set of co-workers and customers.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates