Local Marketing Genius is looking for a Customer Support Guru that will champion our members in all situations. You will answer members questions about Local Marketing Genius products, problem-solve issues, capture product suggestions, escalate bugs, and have a detailed knowledge of our ever-evolving product suite.
As a Local Marketing Genius Support Guru, you insure that our members have an outstanding experience purchasing our software. You must have a passion for exceptional customer support and are driven to make members love their experience with Local Marketing Genius. You must have excellent verbal and written communication, remain unflustered when faced with difficult members or out of the ordinary circumstances, be skilled at problem solving and an expert and sharing Local Marketing Genius products with one member at a time.
What we expect:
- Experience working with software-related products, support management, and/or product consulting.
- Excellent customer service. Demonstrated ability to turn displeased customers into Local Marketing Genius raving fans.
- Work with internal product managers, programmers and helpdesk agents in a positive, driven way that cultivates collaboration.
- Able to empathize with customers and possesses good customer diplomacy abilities.
- Digital-savvy communicator; Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to maintain solid working relationships with everyone on the Local Marketing Genius team: such as Product Managers, Programmers, Marketing, and Executive Management.
- Problem solve technical issues for members by troubleshooting and investigating the problem, prioritizing and escalating bugs to programing department and ensuring bug resolution.
- Improve member satisfaction by taking charge and identifying opportunities that might improve existing or new products.
- Must have strong analytical skills and be detail oriented
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of staff, managers and subject matter
- Other duties as assigned that support the overall mission of Local Marketing Genius.
What you’ll bring:
- BA/BS degree
- 4 years relevant work experience, including 2 years industry experience.
- Sickening organizational skills – If you color-code your closet, and balance your checkbook, we want to talk to you!
- Hawk-eye attention to detail, ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth environment
- Experience with database programs like: Infusion, Google Docs, Dropbox, Excel, WordPress, and other related operations
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation policy
- An excellent position in a high growth company
- Ability for you to make decisions, create change, and help grow a company while growing your self
- Working from home perks like - no dress code, laid back work environment, lots of fun!
Start-up culture – Can you answer, “Yes” to all these questions?
- You prefer working in an ever changing entrepreneurial start-up, with room to grow, as opposed to a traditional large business/corporate Dilbert cube-farm?
- You want to work in a company where your hustle and grit to take on responsibilities and problem solve, not only get the job done, but make an impact in an amazing community and its members?
- You want to become part of an outstanding team that work together to make the best out of an incredible company?
We think it's a pretty sweet opportunity! If you are psyched and are still reading this then please apply now. Submit your resume with salary history and contact information for consideration.
Please also include a personalized cover letter indicating:
- You have read the requirements
- Answered “yes” to all the start-up culture questions
- Why you believe you should be considered for the position.
In the subject of your cover letter include your answer to the question, ““If you were to perform in the circus, what would you do?" " Wait, what? This sounds silly, but we're making sure you've read our ad entirely before applying. If you fail to include your answer to this fun question, it will result in your email being lost in the recycle bin.
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you!