We are needing help with the following tasks:
* Knowledge of Word Press is critical. If you do not know how to operate Word Press inside and out (adding pages, uploading themes, installing plugins, etc), please do not apply. We would prefer someone with at some programming and PHP experience to help with trouble-shooting.
* Overseeing communication on web design projects - working as the liaison between our clients and the design/development teams (other international companies). We have an online Project Management software system for managing our projects. You will communicate between our designers, development team and the client.
* Contacting support - We have an online Support Ticket system on our website and you will simply forward issues to our hosting company. You may also be needed to provide support in finding fixes to our client's websites if it is a code issue which means trying to fix the issue yourself first and if you cannot fix it, then assigning the issue to one of our programmers.
* Inputting content into website projects for our clients.
* Hold online webinars or create online videos (screenr.com) to help train clients on how to use their new website. Our content management system is based on Wordpress so you must know how to operate and manage a Wordpress website.
* Updating the plugins on our Wordpress sites that we currently host.
You MUST be online during US business hours MONDAY - FRIDAY. While we cannot afford to pay you to sit at your computer 8 hours per day, we do need someone who might already be working on other freelance projects and could pause their current project to help take care of a client or respond to a question from a programmer about a project. If you cannot be online during the entire day, we will need a schedule of what times you will be online so that we can arrange another way to help our clients. But at minimum, we need someone that can be online at least 30 hours during the week to help manage projects and help take care of our clients questions and needs.