We run a membership site. Members pay a monthly subscription to access video courses on our WordPress website.
1. Zendesk (for support tickets
2. Ontraport (for email marketing)
3. MemberMouse (for membership site subscription management)
4. LearnDash (WordPress plugin for course confugration)
5. Amazon S3 and Google Drive (for storing files)
6. Facebook group (to approve new members' join requests / remove members after they cancel their membership)
We are looking for an awesome customer support person who can do the following things:
1. Manage support tickets from members and customers via email
2. Use our Support Standard Operating Procedures to solve their tickets
3. Reply to them in a timely & professional manner
4. Approve new members' join requests / remove members after they cancel their membership in several Facebook groups
Types of support tickets we get most often include:
1. I can't log in for some reason
2. I can't access a course in the members area for some reason
3. I'd like to cancel my membership
4. I canceled my membership but I was charged an additional payment since then
5. I'd like a refund (we have a 90 day money back guarantee)
Essential skills you will need:
1. Customer support experience
2. Fluent english (reading and writing)
3. The ability to troubleshoot and solve problems independently before escalating a support ticket
4. Adherence to the support procedures we've documented
Nice to have skills:
1. WordPress admin / support skills (i.e. a solid understanding of how WordPress works)
2. Any experience with MemberMouse is a massive benefit. If not, any experience with a similar membership wordpress plugin is a big plus
3. Any experience managing contacts in any email marketing software like Ontraport / Mailchimp / Active Campaign etc. is a big plus.
It would be ideal if you are able to work for around one or two hours, seven days a week.
If you can only work six days a week, that is also ok.
Average amount of hours per day on support tickets will range from 10 minutes to 2 hours.
On average, we expect this to take 5 to 10 hours of work per week.
We may ask you to do other administrative work, like configuring courses (we will provide clear instructions and videos for you if we ask you to do any other work)
Your main points of contact within our small online company will be the business owner and the project manager.
Please start your application with the word 'banana' and tell us why you think you would be awesome at this job.
We look forward to talking with you soon!
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates