Speak English fluently, Asana, Excel,
Need a daily Assistant who speak English fluently. Must be able to operate inside Asana.
1. Email Management/Filtering
2. Setting up Autoresponders (Aweber, Mailchimp)
3. Booking appointments
4. Following up with clients (sending thank you and reminder emails)
5. Receptionist duties (answering occasional calls)
6. Calendar Management
7. File Management (organizing files using Dropbox etc)
8. Database building (eg. updating email or contact lists on your CRM)
9. Research on certain topics for blogposts, newsletters or others
10. Personal errands (purchasing gifts for family members online)
11. Hotel and Flight Booking
12. Transcription (transcribing voicemail, video or audio, podcasts etc.)
13. Taking down minutes of meetings
14. Creating basic reports (reports on weekly tasks, deliverables, sales)
15. Preparing Slideshows (Powerpoint Presentations)
16. Liaison between you and other team members
17. Recruitment (source for other team members like writers or artists)
18. Set-up Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube)
PLEASE INCLUDE ANSWER TO THESE QUESTIONS BELOW WHEN APPLY:
What other language can you speak and write beside English?
Are you available to work on weekend?
What is the schedule you available to work on this project?
Can you work on urgent tasks that require 12 hours turn around?
How long are you planning to work as VA?
Do you have any past experience in real estate or hotel industry?
Do you have any past experience in accounting?
On a scale of 1-5 (with 5 being the highest), how do you rate your skill in Asana?
On a scale of 1-5 (with 5 being the highest), how do you rate your skill in Mint?
On a scale of 1-5 (with 5 being the highest), how do you rate your skill in Quickbooks?
On a scale of 1-5 (with 5 being the highest), how do you rate your skill in excel formula?
On a scale of 1-5 (with 5 being the highest), how do you rate your skill in G Suite?
What other skill do you have related to application or software?
This job posting constitutes an independent contractor-client relationship. Although multiple tasks may be required, this in no way should establish or expectations should be formed that this creates an employee-employer relationship.
Relations formed through UpWork or any other freelance platform should and must be considered solely as an independent contractor relationship. This equals to not being bound or subject to any federal or local laws relating to employee protections including, but not limited to: minimum wage, seating, overtime, breaks and rest periods, termination, discrimination or harassment and claims arising under the Uniform Trade Secrets Act as enacted in any state, Americans With Disabilities Act, Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Family Medical Leave Act, Fair Labor Standards Act, ERISA, Affordable Care Act, Genetic Information Non-Discrimination Act, state statutes or regulations addressing the same or similar subject matters, and all other federal or state legal claims that are common with employee-employer relationship, given that this is an independent contractor relationship.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates