We are looking for an individual or team who has a lot of experience working with data for import into Magento v2. The custom e-commerce platform is PHP/MySQL (relational data structure). We are open to purchasing existing migration tools to help with this project.
You will be responsible for developing the scripts to export and import data from the current platform to the new Magento 2 platform. As we get closer to launching the new Magento 2 e-commerce website, we will need to do initial testing with the migrated data. Your solution will require the ability to re-sync (or override) data to the new platform for re-testing and for the final data migration when we launch the new website.
Data to be migrated;
- Customers (unique account ID is their email address).
- Orders (including payment transaction, although NO credit card data stored in our DB).
- Products with images (attributes include color, condition, type, manufacturer).
- Categories (We have a unique situation because of the types of products we sell).
- URL Mapping.
- Possibly other data as well.
Please do not apply for this job if you have never imported non-Magento data into a Magento 2 installation -- this is not an on-the-job training project.
Thank you in advance!
Hours to be determined
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value