Our company, a social media technology company in NYC, is seeking multiple detail-oriented, savvy Data Quality Analysts.
We are seeking QA team members to provide feedback on our real-time data feeds and signals concerning events around the world.
- Must be available for 8 consecutive hours, for five days per week;
- A relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required;
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to monitor and analyze data quickly;
- News experience is desirable
- A internet connection of at least 2.5 Mbps
-PC or MAC book to work On (Not Smartphone or Tablet),
Please include answers to the following questions with your proposal:
1) Please describe any relevant experience pertaining to analyzing data
2) What is your current availability in EST? The available shifts are:
Sunday-Thursday 11:30pm-8:00am EST
Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm EST
Monday-Friday 3:30pm-12:00am EST
3) Please describe your experience with news, if any (experience not required for role, but, a plus)
4) Do you read the news daily? Local/international? Where do you get your news from?
5) What recent event that made the world news did you find interesting, and why?
6) How would you rate your English skills, from 1 - 10, 10 being the highest? Please explain the rating.
Applications who meet requirements outlined above will be invited to take an Assessment test with us and will be paid a Milestone payment of $5 USD.
Freelancers who pass the Assessment test will then be invited for training which will be one hour per day over the course of 3 days which will be paid at the working hourly rate of $6 USD per hour
Candidates that complete these phases successfully will then be offered an employment contract with us. (The Hourly rate for successful candidates will be $6 USD per hour inclusive of Upwork fees upon employment)
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates