We are an executive recruiting firm that specializes in placing mid-level engineers up to CEO's for automation, robotics and plastics manufacturing companies.
We are looking for someone to help us build our list of executive contacts in the plastics manufacturing industry and provide ongoing sourcing for open positions we are working on.
Specifically, we are looking for contacts in the injection molding and blow molding industries with companies between $20 million and $300 million in sales. The specific titles we are looking for are VP Operations, VP Engineering, VP Manufacturing, Plant Manager, General Manager.
In addition to this list, we will also be interested in a list of plastics engineers that have RJG master molder certification. The candidates will be called RJG Master Molder 1, RJG Master Molder 2, RJG Master Molder 3 (also called Train the Trainer). Keywords would be RJG or scientific molding or Edart or Edart systems. If someone was able to find us a list directly from RJG we would pay a big bonus for this.
Here are some of the qualities you must have:
- Strong internet research skills. MUST HAVE accounts to LinkedIn Sales Navigator or LinkedIn Recruiter, Zoom Info, Hoovers, Data.com or something similar. We would prefer someone with a Hiretual account or something similar
- The ability to collect, manage and clean datasets
- Create databases and reports
- Be able to take technical advanced engineering terms and create targeted lists with Name,
Title, Company Name, Email Address, Phone Number if Available, and LinkedIn profile URL.
- You must be fluent in English so we can have clear communication via email, phone, Skype
- Must be able to turn around solid and researched data quickly (No more than 72 hours)
If you are the right person for this project, we will send you more detailed information on the skills needed for a specific position we are recruiting on and expect that you would do an initial (paid) search to determine if you understand our needs.
August 19, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers