I need 2 simple beta-version Mobile apps - one on Android and one on iOS - which has the following functions:
1. The user can chose to take 1,3 or 5 shots.
2. The user presses a button and then after 10 seconds, the camera takes a photo - with flash -, much like a time-delay on regular cameras. Then, if 3 or 5 shots were chosen prior to the shoot, the camera takes a photo - with flash - every 5 seconds until all shots are taken.
3. The photos will be accessible within the app through an album.
Bonus points (payment), if you think you can do the following...
1. Have the outside flash/light blink once a second for the last 3 seconds each time before the photo is taken.
2. Have camera focus optimised to 2m away from the camera.
This prototype will be used to develop a larger app. If you do well, I would be very happy to involve you in future work. Please consider this when writing the code, because it may be something worked on by other people in combination with yourself. Clear, clean code is important!
I look forward to working with you. I hope your quote is successful.