Need an engineer to design a professional PCB based on the ESP32-WROOM-32D(ESP-WROOM-32D) module.
A very basic illustrative schematic is attached.
• Setup ESP32 with MOSFETs to control high power, 12V external LEDs (Current limiting circuit should NOT be included in the design, just PWM)
• Include a microphone connected to the ESP32 to monitor ambient noise levels
• Include some miscellaneous I/O (i.e. indicator LED and pushbutton)
• Decide exact parts to be used (mainly concerns microphone circuit)
• Create a complete schematic
• Design PCB
• 12V Power input
• Have programming headers to flash firmware to ESP32
• SMD style
• Dimensions: 65mm width, 28mm height
• Have screw holes in corners of board, with 5mm distance from each side
• Any pin headers (connectors) should be at the top of the board (except programming pins which can be wherever)
• Have low cost and use easy to find components
The developer will be expected to follow good design principles (for example good isolation) with the ESP32 Hardware Design Guidelines in mind and decide which exact parts should be used. The deliverable is a PCB design that is ready to be sent for production.
I am looking for a mix of experience and value