-- We are looking to hire a firm to develop two Websites in full. We would ideally like to work with firms operating in Mumbai, India and in the United States, but encourage all interested firms to apply.
1. The first website is a online test preparation course described below.
-- The first website includes the Website home page and supporting informational pages and the Payment Pages. The Website will support the delivery of an online test preparation course. The major components of the course are a dashboard that allows access to different elements of the online course, and the UI and UX for those elements.
-- The backend of the system should allow uploading of Multiple Choice Questions in various formats
1. Regular Multiple Choice,
2. Vertical Split Screen with text or images on either sides
3. Tabbed questions with each tab containing text and/or images
4. Questions with drop down answer choices etc).
-- The backend of the system should allow for an algorithm that delivers the questions for the test engine.
2. The second website is a Software as a Service application (similar to the first site) designed for task management in project environments with distributed teams. The intended user are small businesses and the billing system is subscription based. Initial design concepts are available.
Additional information can be provided on request.
The budget is tentative. We are looking at a timeline of April 10 for the first website and October 1 for the second website. Milestones will be set up so that we require concurrent progress on both websites.
June 13, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers