We are a cloud telecom company and our products are either, web-based systems or Chrome/Firefox extensions. We are redesigning our products to give them a fresh new look at the same time we create new ones, so we are looking for someone to help us improve our users experience while keeping our image consistent across all products.
The product redesigning is already underway, which means we already have some products with the new layouts, so you will need to design the new ones following the existent pattern and suggest improvements to the existent ones.
You should be able to quickly mock up ideas for us to discuss until we get a final high fidelity layout that will be implemented by our developers. If you are also to slice up your PSDs into clean HTML+CSS, it will be a plus.
The right person would:
- Have demonstrated experience in web UX/UI
- Have strong UX knowledge
- Be creative and quickly mock up ideas for discussion
- Have the user on the center of everything you do
- Able to slice up your PSD into clean HTML + CSS
- Experience with app UX/UI (for future projects)
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates