MONEYTREE is the leading financial education provider in Asia Pacific. We specialize in financial education and aptitude development for children and teenagers (aged 6 to 17 years old). We look to educate children and youth to achieve a better financial future with clear and practical programs that will not only inspire them to understand, but also to nurture valuable lifelong skills. Designed to help today’s generation understand Money, Investment and Entrepreneurship, our programs take place in a fun-filled, inspiring environment that simulates experiential real-world situations.
THE MONEYTREE PHILOSOPHY:
-Nurturing Financially Savvy leaders of tomorrow
-Simplifying and Incentifying education
-Practical and application based curriculum
OBJECTIVES OF OUR FINANCIAL LITERACY PROGRAMME:
1. To create a structured Financial Literacy Program for kids Aged between 6-17 years old
2. To provide a fun filled learning experience that combines activities, quizzes and bite-size facts.
The MoneyTree Curriculum uses both offline and online platforms to educate students. While online refers to activities, etc. that students can do on our website, offline refers to classroom workshops in schools. Every offline workshop consists of the following:
• PowerPoint slides to teach students
• Activities and worksheets for them to do in class
Our curriculum is divided into 3 levels according to age groups as follows:
1. BASIC level (6 to 8 years)
2. JUNIOR level (9 to 12 years)
3. APPRENTICE level (13 to 17 years)
Every level has 3 modules – Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. Every module has 24 lessons.
We are currently looking at revamping “The Look” of our lesson ppt presentations. As such we would like to create new Slide Designs for all our lessons covering the 3 levels. Attached is a sample of two of the current lesson slides.
We would need to have the following as Standard Slides for all lessons:
1. A Cover Page Design
2. Recap Slides
3. What will we learn today
4. Main content slides
5. Activity slides
6. Video slides
7. What will we learn in the next lesson
Other than the above slides, there are some slides that cater to our unique methodology and are a part of the gamification elements of our lessons. We use play money called MoneyTree Currency (MTC) in our lessons, which kids use to deposit in the bank, buy stuff from the store, etc. as well as other tools such as Life cards, Survival Points, etc. You will need to design these slides as well. Attached ppt of current lessons will show you these slides and how they work.
Following is a list of these slides and a brief explanation:
1. Bank is Open - When the bank is open, the students are allowed to go to the bank to deposit/withdraw their money.
2. Store is Open - Students go to the store and buy what we call Utility Points and Food Points based on the price stated on the slide.
3. MoneyTree Life Cards - Moneytree life cards are like the chance cards in Monopoly. The students may get good news and receive cash or bad news and have to pay/lose cash. Each student is asked to pick a card and follow instructions written on it.
4. Survival Points – This is a set of 4 slides. The first slide will have the letters A, B and C on it, which are options for students to pick from. Students must pay the trainer food points based on the number behind the letter that’s chosen. The remaining 3 slides are linked to each of the three letters and show the number of food points students have to pay.
5. Reporter slide – A student acts as a reporter and reports an interesting piece of news to the class.
6. Pay Day slide – Students get paid their salary.
7. Tax slide – Students have to pay tax
The ppt layout/design must have a standard template/theme which will apply for all slides and lessons. The designs should be fun, engaging and age appropriate.
While the main template will look the same across all three age groups (Basic, Junior and Apprentice) and should have the MoneyTree feel, you will need to use some design elements that will differentiate the 3 levels and make them look and feel unique (such as colour coding, use of unique icons/logo for every level, etc.)
Your scope of work:
PART A: Design 3 PowerPoint templates with all the above slides for all the three levels (one for each level).
PART B: Use the above template to create 2 lessons per level (content for the lessons will be provided). Examples of lesson customization are images to be used, placement of images and text, animation, slide transition, etc. For every lesson, you will be given the content (text only) in a word document which you will be required to copy and paste onto the ppt slides.
Do send in your quotes for both the above parts.
December 28, 2017
I am looking for a mix of experience and value