For an upcoming movie based on a popular Japanese manga series, we are interested to understand the online conversation surrounding this new release (in online forums, and social media), in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and South Korea.
Sample questions include:
How much are people talking about the new film?
What are the themes of conversation?
Is sentiment positive / negative?
Is the original well regarded, and part of local pop culture?
Freelancers must have a comprehensive understanding of where local audiences are likely to discuss upcoming movies, be able to review these conversations, and provide us with an English language summary highlighting the answers to the above questions. This is not a simple translation job, but will require more innovative thinking to quickly find, assess and summarise the local discussion.
This is an urgent project, and needs to completed no later than Wednesday, February 7. We imagine this work will take between 4 and 8 hours. If this job is successful, we will likely re-use freelancers for similar upcoming work.
Applying freelancers should let us know the following info:
- Which market you would like to conduct this research in
- Which local social networks/online forums you are familiar with (relating to people discussing movies)
- Your availability over the next few days, until end of day Wednesday (i.e. do you work weekends)
- Your typical hourly rate (in USD $)
- Location, and usual timezone that you work on
- Any relevant experience that may help this type of entertainment-focused online research
A full brief will be provided by email to successful applicants.
Less than 30 hrs/week
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value