Our main developer has found a full time role, He is staying on for a transition period to help explain everything. This is an ongoing project.
A virtual desktop environment supplied through a web browser.
Basic building blocks:
- An ecommerce and server manager, based on Woocommerce (Wordpress plugin) + a custom plugin
- A swarm of desktop machines, which communicate with the central ecommerce server for reporting heartbeat, and receiving instructions
It’s a Vanilla Woo-commerce installation, plus several plugins (Braintree payments), and all our functionality, which is encapsulated on a custom plugin (it only requires copying the directory on the plugins directory, and it will automatically create all our custom databases, etc)
We use Bootstrap framework as well. Bitnami Wordpress instances (https://bitnami.com/stack/wordpress) They provide a well known and stable platform, with a provided cache, etc
They run, apart from the original software:
- A VNC server
- A websocket to socket server (For the NoVNC client)
- A client script, which sends a heartbeat, and receives instructions from the central server as a response, like reset the VNC password, kill the current client, etc.
Source Code Organization
Languages used: PHP (Custom Wordpress development), and Python (Server agents).
Source Code version management: We host the code on Bitbucket.
- Google Mail (Gmail) Sign-In to User FrontEnd.
- Work towards a Demo in 5 day timeframe.
Any experience with Cloud Platforms such as: AWS / GCP / Azure
Deep Learning & Machine Learning Experience
Located in Australia
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers
November 5, 2017
Project Type:Ongoing project
Programming Languages Required:
Software Frameworks that will be used:
API Integration Required:Payment Processor, Cloud Storage, Other