We are looking for a Developer to build an eCommerce website. The website will leverage a Vendor's SOAP-based API to process the eCommerce capabilities, including to retrieve product categories and information, process payments and submit orders. This candidate shall be responsible for coding the following:
- Retrieve product categories from the vendor API
- Retrieve Product list within a category
- Shopping cart functionality (Add-to-cart, cart management, etc.)
- Process checkout of cart using API for payment processing
- Order submission using API
Further details of the project and vendor API will be provided once hired.
The ideal candidate will be deadline oriented, work fast, and be very solution oriented. Looking for a can-do individual who can deliver solutions to get this project done and on time.
The ideal candidate must have proven experience with the following:
- ASP.NET 4.0
- Visual Studio.NET 2010
- SOAP Web Services
- HTML & CSS
- SQL Server 2008
The ideal candidate must be willing to work at least 30+ hours per week.
Expecting to hire the right candidate quickly.
Requesting only independent contractors apply. No agencies please.
Skills: visual-basic.net, web-services