This project is for full time, long term position. You will work in a small team with 2-3 other people. The project is already under development so you should be able to read and maintain other programmer's code. Flexible hours. The position does not come with family dental benefits but it does come with confidentiality agreement and NDA. You will be expect to not have any other major engagements within a week of your bid being accepted.
-2 years of development using modern C++, including STL
- some experience with Linux devleopment
- knowledge of advanced math
- experience with multithreading
- experience with algorithms
- experience with optimizations, especially for high-performance computing
- a graduate degree in a STEM field, especially Mathematics or Physics related. If you only have a Bachelor's degree you will need to prove sufficient knowledge and experience and the interview process will be longer.
- some familiarity with boost.
In your cover letter, please name a mathematical or physical theorem that you really like or or are indifferent to but know well.
If your bid is too high for your abilities and/or location it will be rejected rather than renegotiated. Speaking English well will give you a slight advantage when your bid is considered.
It is also preferable that your profile is fully updated and has a profile picture. If your profile does not clarify how you meet any of the requirements, please share that information in your cover letter.
Skills: linux, multithreading, mathematics