Hi, we're looking to hire a developer with VoiceXML/SMS/IVR experience to build a scalable application and admin web interface for an automated phone and text-based survey, scheduler and database that will dial out and/or text consumers from a database of phone numbers and then play audio files asking specific questions (and at other times ask follow up questions via text message) at specified intervals that the admin can enter in the user interface. Twilio or similar-functioning communications platform will be used with integrated voice recognition technology to listen for simple responded allowable answers (a word or short phrase) after the individual audio files are played with each question. Then after a specific answer is spoken from a small set of allowed answers, the user's answer will be saved to the database and the next relevant question will be asked. Text messages will also be used in a similar manner. Follow-up questions in the appropriate path will be deployed via phone calls and texts at intervals entered in the admin web interface (hours or days later).
I currently have a very basic test application up and running on a developer account on both Twilio and Voxeo/Aspect platforms that can currently be tested from a phone number. You may start with the basic code that I have for that and expand/update/rewrite it as needed. However, the code needs to be expanded and built out to scale and a user interface and scheduler needs to also be developed.
Specifically we need developed:
1) Web interface: A web interface to be developed whereby a non-technical company employee may easily upload and update audio files that include the questions, enter or change allowable user responses for system voice recognition for each question that trigger the next voice file to play, and determine how the files are connected and the full path as well as the scheduling of the initial and follow-up outbound phone calls and text message questions. For example, if a user responds to a question with a specific word "alpha", then the system could respond with a certain audio file with a follow-up question. Then if the user answers the next new question "beta" the system could be programmed that if that is the answer given, the system will call that specific user back the next day (or another specified time interval like 2 hours later, 2 days later, etc.) with another set of specific questions based on their last question and response. The system must remember where the user is in the path of questions and continue at that point for that specific user. The web interface must allow for these types of commands to be set up without the company employee having to code/program this all himself. Additionally, we'd like the ability to trigger an option for randomization of both which file out of a selected few options will play next and also a randomization option for the time frame when the next text or call with followup questions commences.
2) Database: A database will be developed for storing the customer information - Name, Address, Phone number, when they are called initially and when they are called or texted later, questions asked to them so far, their answers given, where they are in the path of questions, what their next question/files to be played will be, and other fields which can be added, accessed and used as needed.
3) Scheduler: As described above, a scheduler will need to be incorporated so that outbound calls/texts and follow-up calls/texts can be made to individuals or groups of phone numbers from the database at specific days/times or randomized intervals/time frames within certain time-of-day parameters (no follow-up survey calls at night for example - basically ability to enter Do Not Disturb times and days).
4) Salesforce or other CRM integration option: The system as described above must be able to be integrated with Salesforce or another CRM in the future as needed so that the system can be controlled and managed appropriately by another CRM application as needed.
5) Application will need to be completed fully, including assistance with deployment and testing and then full code transfer and handoff to complete project.
This project requires that all of these elements be developed, deployed, and tested to ensure that they are launched and work effectively as agreed upon.
We're happy to discuss this project in more detail with you and answer any questions you have, including any recommendations you may have for better ways to approach and develop this system.
I am looking for a mix of experience and value
February 27, 2018
Project Stage:Fully Specified
API Integration Required:Other
Programming Languages Required:
Project Type:One-time project
One-time Project:Development for automated phone survey-type application using Voxeo/Aspect VoiceXml IVR platform