We're looking for a DevOps with experience with distributed systems to join our team, for now as a freelancer but if you're good and it's a match may be a full-time position.
We're a small startup and ready to onboard you! our first designer.
Before applying to this job, starts with "4+4=10" this will show us that you actually read it.
1. Build a pipeline, get the code from github. (done).
2. Run tests
3. Build a docker image and store it in ECR (done).
4. Create Fargate instance (make sure it can scale up if needed up to 3 instances)
5. green/blue deployments.
6. Connect to an existing domain and set ACM
7. Set secrets in AWS Secret Manager and make sure sure the secrets are available as env' variables in the container (Task definition).
Please make sure you're familiar with the technologies,