Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
As the sales director of the company, I need a marketing assistant who can help me to execute various marketing plans. Your job will require a high standard of execution and creativity. I need someone who can help me to
1. manage our Instagram+Facebook account (post daily, and engage with customers' comments and questions)
2. draft and post articles on forums sponsored by us; engage with people's comments on forums
3. design marketing material such as flyers and Facebook ads--OK graphic design skill will be enough
4. know the basics to optimize Facebook or Google ads (we already have a team working on this, but it would be helpful if you have experience working with the ad settings)
5. reach out to social media influencers and news publishers (basically PR reach out)
6. draft blog post, newsletter and marketing materials
7. organize marketing, photo, advertising materials we have on Dropbox
For complicated design work, you can work with our graphic designer to implement your work.
We still would like to have you to do the most of the basic design work, it's not just timesaving but also a better way to test out your idea.
Most of the time I will give you guidelines which to contact and where to post, but you have to do researches and be creative with the outlets and contents yourself. Depends on how efficient and effective your work are, we will consider to promote you as our marketing manager and devise a plan to increase your compensation and company benefits.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers
November 25, 2017
Project Type:Ongoing project
Ongoing project:Social Media Manager, Social Media Marketer, Anything related to PR and digital marketing