We’re looking for a digital marketing manager that can take on a big but very interesting challenge over the next few months.
We need to take one of our products to the next level, and gain a sizable amount of clients quickly. In order to do that, we’re looking for a marketing manager who can work with the rest of our distributed team (an adwords specialist, a sales manager, a copywriter and others) to make this happen.
Basically, we are looking for a digital marketing superstar, who has extensive experience with:
• Creating inbound SaaS funnels. Please provide some examples of work you’ve done.
• Unbounce or an alternative. Though we prefer using Unbounce.
You will have to be able to work and chat with us daily during early morning West Coast US time (Pacific).
The ideal candidate will also have knowledge of:
• (Sales) Copywriting and SEO Copywriting
• Digital Advertising on channels like Twitter, LinkedIn. (please refer to these in your application and start your application with the word ‘marketing’)
• HubSpot Marketing
• Any other tools that may be relevant to this position.
Please don’t apply if:
• You’re not available during early morning West Coast US.
• You’re not available for more than 2 hours per (work) day
• You don’t know how to pick up new tools quickly.
• Your main focus/expertise is AdWords. We already have an AdWords freelancer on board.
In short, you should know how to set a SaaS funnel, by (for example) coordinating with our team members to create a landing page with ebook, a form to capture lead info, send off promising leads to our sales manager, and set up an email drip campaign with the goal of converting our leads into paying customers.
If you think that sounds like a great challenge, please apply!
To make sure that you have read the job description, please answer this on the start of your cover letter -
Q: Talk about one of your most effective campaign. What made it so effective?
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers