Who are we?
We are a fast-paced dropshipping company that runs multiple international ecommerce stores using Shopify. Now the whole team live and work all around the world remotely.
At the moment, we are expanding our business and are looking for new talents for our team to help us achieve goals more efficiently.
Whom do we search for?
- Your main task will being responsible for the logistics and chain supply management.
We have currently 3 person working as a customer support and 1 more person which is responsible for the disputes of the payment processors we receive. It is important for us that we have someone in our team who can handle the persons which are all working in charge of the orders.
So it is quite important to have knowledge on order fulfillment, shipping times from china and the inventory planning
- We need somebody who has also experience in the customer service. You will manage the customer service employees and monitor them how they are performing, by also sending us weekly reports of the emails
- You should be able to manage a team and also have knowledge about different shipment methodes from China. Your task is to have a good relationship with our agent. Its also important to make constant new deals and try to lower the product prices as much as possible.
- You should be familiar with Shopify, dropshipping stores. Please mention it explicitly in your application.
- Strong written communication in english
- Using or be able to learn modern technologies like Trello, Wechat, GoogleDrive, Shopify, and other team communication channels.
What we can offer you?
- The position is 100% remote, so you get the freedom to work anywhere you want
- A lot of flexibility in defining working hours
- Learn and grow within your task
What do we value?
1. If something has to be done, it has to be done! Results are priority!
2. We are open. If we have a problem, we tell. If we have an idea, we discuss. If we learned something new, we document in chat or in SOP’s!
3. We create an environment of trust, accountability and respect for each other!
How to apply?
Please apply with the Hashtag #interested at the end of the CV so we know you have read the full description!
Send us a preview of your previous experiences and please explain how they could benefit our company. We do not appreciate standard messages, because we choose carefully with whom we work.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!