You can do the task in either Drupal 7
or Drupal 8.
1. Satisfies all requirements of the task
2. Code is clear, well structured, and easy to follow
3. Code adheres to Drupal coding standards
4. Code is appropriately commented
While it may be possible to do these tasks without coding via the Drupal UI, the idea is
we want to see your ability to code.
Task: Monthly cake.
Write a fatbeehive_cakes module so that it does the following:
● set up a new entity type 'cake' (hint see the Drupal core 'blog' module)
● programmatically generates 3 cake nodes if there are none
● outputs the names of all cakes on the logged in user's profile page OR set up a
block that the site administrator can add which contains all the cake names
● creates a new cake named after the user if they've been a member for more
than 7 days
● cache the names of the cakes so they are only reloaded daily to avoid slowing
the server down
It MUST NOT HAVE YOUR NAME OR COMPANY. It must be totally under my name. THIS TASK MUST BE COMPLETED BY MONDAY THE 12TH OF FEBRUARY.
This job was posted from a mobile device, so please pardon any typos or any missing details.
February 21, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value