Please respond with your resume with the following answers:
- How many years of Dynamics 365 experience do you have?
- Do you have Visual Studio experience?
- How many years if ASP.NET and C# experience do you have?
- Are you familiar with PowerBI, SSRS or FetchXML?
ESSENTAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES:
• Work with Consultants and Project Managers to implement new configurations/customizations for Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365
• Maintain existing customizations and add-ons deployed to Dynamics CRM
• Assist in integrations with external applications using ScribeSoft
• Develop and maintain reports in Dynamics CRM
• Install Update Rollups and Hotfixes
• Develop customizations to best practices established by Microsoft
• Assist with configurations of Click Dimensions (marketing automation tool)
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
o Experience with Microsoft SQL, Visual Studio, SSRS and HTML
o Great English Speaking Skills
o Ability to learn any Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 module
o Understanding of data modeling and relational database systems
o Development experience in ASP.NET and C#
Nice to Have's:
o Experience in implementing and configuring Dynamics CRM
o Experience in ScribeSoft Integration Tool
o Good working knowledge of CRM Schema
o Experience developing reports in CRM using SSRS/PowerBI
o Experience with Click Dimensions
o Experience using Version Control Tools: Team Foundation Server (TFS)
**Must be willing to work full time hours (40 hours per week) 8AM - 5PM USA- CENTRAL STANDARD TIME**
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value