Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
We use ActiveCampaign and have a email list of 16,000 subscribers and i've noticed that our deliverability has significantly dropped from about 25% to 17% over the last 2 months.
I have identified these 5 things that could help us improve our email deliverability. Your advice is appreciated if there is more we can do.
1. Implement a Sender Policy Framework (SPF)
2. Check and resolve blacklist issues
3. Setup a dedicated IP for website (if we don't have one already)
4. Setup DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail)
5. Setup Feedback loops for all major providers: Gmail, AOL, Yahoo, and Hotmail (directions in hyperlink)