SiliconANGLE Media (http://siliconangle.com/) broadcasts interviews from various IT events that are covered by theCUBE (http://www.siliconangle.tv/), the leading live interview web show covering enterprise technology and innovation. We are looking for TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRY WRITERS to add to our pool of writers who cover theCUBE web/video broadcasts from the comfort of their own home. Most of the video segments will be covered non-live, although we do need live coverage occasionally.
The job requires a keen understanding of the legacy tech industry, a general understanding of enterprise IT architecture, and an interest in the world of cloud computing. (We only require minimal research on video segment articles because we provide detailed talking points and helpful citation links. Plus, we have a helpful transcription tool on our YouTube videos to assist in verifying direct quotes, etc. We strive to make the writing process as easy for you as possible!)
• Part-time work with our broadcast company.
• On-call format requiring non-live note-taking from YouTube videos, as well as occasional live note-taking during live segments.
• Word count: 300+ words per article.
• We provide talking points and research citations (links) for each article to help contextualize the topics of enterprise IT.
• Enterprise Technology Industry: 3 years
• Required language: English as a first language
If you are interested in this position:
• Send us your resume and technology-related sample clips.
• Upon review and approval of your resume and clips, we will invite you to complete a paid trial assignment as follows: You will be given two video links to turn into two separate articles. (Up to two revisions may be requested.) Each trial article should be 300+ words. Each trial article will be paid at a rate of $30.
December 10, 2017
I am looking for a mix of experience and value