We are planning a physical escape room for a series of events in October 2018 and we need someone to help us create the escape room story and identify potential props.
The key requirements are:
1. The theme must be about Cyber Security. We can provide access to SMEs and specific content, Q&A and support for you around this theme so you get it technically correct. We have specific topic areas we want to cover.
2. The escape room design itself must be portable - we are taking it to 5 different locations so we must be able to set it up and take it down in 1 working day or less.
3. The time to complete the room must be no more than 60 mins
4. It should be fun and involve a team to get it solved
5. It is G-rated (for corporate environment)
Your tasks would be:
1. Create the overall room story
2. Identify suitable examples of props that we can use to progress participants through the story from the time they enter, to the time they exit (e.g. https://www.creativeescaperooms.com/)
The goal isn't to actually escape the physical room, but rather to solve a series of puzzles to get an answer as this will work well for a Cyber Security theme (and the fact we need to make it a portable room and can't modify existing building doors with special locks etc.).
For budget, I am interested in hearing from you about what price would be reasonable for this work (not just accepting the suggested fixed price).
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers