Looking for developer with experience designing and deploying Ethereum smart contracts for consulting. Project is the following:
- Goal is to compile votes and raise funds for an awards show via an ERC20 token sale + voting contract.
- ERC20 token to be created with 0 decimal points (ie. integers only) and no transfer restrictions.
- Token sale contract to be deployed with fixed contribution amount of 0.1 ETH, whitelisting, and start/end dates. Each unique contributing address must be whitelisted by the contract controller. Each contributor can contribute exactly 0.1 ETH. Excess contributions will be refunded in a second transaction. Upon contribution, 5 tokens will be distributed immediately.
- TokenMarket contracts will be used: https://github.com/TokenMarketNet/ico/tree/master/contracts
- Distributed tokens must be used to successfully vote at another voting smart contract. Five different awards categories will be specified (eg. best interface, most innovative, best product etc). Votes are executed by sending exactly 1 token to the smart contract. Voting transactions must include metadata of which category the voter is voting in, and which entrant they are voting for. If transaction does not contain 1 token, the vote will be rejected. If it includes more than 1 token, the extra tokens will be refunded.
- All contracts must be deployed and linked with each other on Rinkeby testnet.
I'm developing this project on my own, but I have quite a few questions. Both development and ongoing consulting assistance would be appreciated.
Hours to be determined
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value