I would like to have a simple, easy to use GUI that would allow ethereum smart contracts to be generated with the following features:
1. User can enter multiple ETH addresses to which payments in Eth can be dispensed with sent to a smart contract public address
2. User can adjust the percentage of payment dispensed between the ETH addresses provided
3. The smart contract address appears after the addresses and percentages have been entered
4. The user has an option to choose minimum gas limit to launch the smart contract and to execute it ongoing
5. Once one contract is completed, some form of verification/validation occurs (for example, a miminum test of the contract is executed and a blockchain browser is linked to showing the split payment to the addresses provided.
6. The option to create another contract appears upon completion of the previous contract (thus allowing multiple similar contracts to be generated, one by one).
Less than 30 hrs/week
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers