I need someone who knows their way around Etsy and could spice up the listings i have. Create sections within the listing, add background changes, change to unique fonts, etc.
My business is growing, and even though I’m used to mostly selling at art shows, I am looking to expand to the online world. A good majority of items are already on Etsy, but I have so much more to put on Etsy. After a lot of items are posted, and you are a good fit, I will ask for you to put new items onto my Ebay store listings as well. I only have ¼ of my items on Etsy, so there is a great deal of work for future employees. I am looking for someone with an interest in and knowledge of Geek/Video Game/nerdy items as this will make things easier for my new employee. I have a back-log of hundreds of products I need to list on Etsy/Ebay and are in need of a reliable and hard working person to help us get everything listed as soon as possible. Someone who has experience with Ebay and or Etsy would be great.
I am looking for a Listing professional. I am full time mother, business owner (Geek/Retro Crafts) and worker of 50+ hours a week for a tourism company. I am taking on more than I can handle and need someone to help me get back up to date online. Please let me know what you specialize in.
The job would involve:
1. Making unique listings that appeal to customers on Etsy.
2. Rewriting/editing the description and title to better suit shoppers on Etsy. This will be suitable for someone who enjoys the geek lifestyle, so its not a torture to write about.
4. Editing them (when necessary) to look better when listing
5. Any marketing experience would be a plus +.
6. Posting new items on Etsy, which will also flow to Ebay.
$6.00 is per 20 Etsy Listings, and if done correctly and approved, I will increase the pay with each set of listings.