The successful candidate will be expected to communicate with tutors and students as our Eurekly Support - Customer Support Specialist
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels including email, Messenger, Facebook, and other social channels like Instagram.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our Eurekly products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Helping to process online lesson orders and related requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Working effectively in a team environment
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Highly fluent and literate with English
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support and first and foremost staying cordial and providing solutions that meet customer needs.