Two part project:
A. I need to eliminate products with zero quantity from my database. If there is a way to do a mass deletion in shopify, then great, otherwise, will need to generate a csv where all the items with a 0 or negative quantity are eliminated...and then reload the csv, which now would have no zero qty products...
B. I also want an extract file for all of the products where the quantity is 1..since i think a lot of those products are gone so i would need to do a physical check of those items.
Then...the second part of the project that i am very interested in having done remains the same....Namely, i would like a number of changes/enhancements made to the current Excel Macro file:
1. the weight should be 2 pounds ...but when it converts to shopify csv...it is .044
2. i would like to be able to select multiple age groups...currently...you have to select 1 at a time...but..i would like to be able to select say, baby and infant and toddler at the same time.
3. I would like to be able to overwrite the size
4. I would like a new size grouping for n/a
5. I would like the barcode to be blank
6. If you overwrite the calculated price, I would like to be able to use that price if you then copy that row..
7. I would like to add a column in the purchase order history to add in shipping cost
8. when you generate a csv, if there is a problem and it is re-generated, the data should Not be duplicated in the data history.
9. I would like the data history to be based on year...or else it gets too big. So..a new one if the year changes.
10. being able to copy a whole product, to duplicate an entire product, not just 1 line at a time
I am looking for a mix of experience and value