We are searching for an excellent web designer, able to understand complex and innovative web features, and to translate them into very user-friendly solutions to be used on our new website.
REQUIREMENTS (Please read carefully before applying):
1. From that perspective, this web designer should definitely have UI/UX expertise and already lots of experience.
2. This person should be capable to analyze problems, to search for several options, and to suggest us proactively the best solutions.
3. Able to communicate his/her ideas clearly to the rest of the team. This person will be having a key role in the company until this new version is released: she/he will be discussing directly with the CEO (during the brainstorming process) and with the CTO (to implement the solutions).
This project will include:
* The creation of a prototype, for instance using http://share.axure.com/
* The production of the web pages, to be then implemented by our development team
(* For a 2nd project, we will also ask you to carry out an extensive QA of the beta-website to ensure everything works properly and has been well implemented by your recommendations, before we release the website).
Send us your references, and we will possibly contact you again.
We are a German start up with 5/5 feedback and tens of thousands of $ spent in oDesk successfully. We foster a dynamic working environment where all team members are valued and appreciated.