NOTE: If you are interested in this job, you MUST give us proven reasons WHY you are the best candidate for this position.
Today, almost everything is moving towards online, mobile, or digital stage. We’ve recognized this fact and created our nonprofit organization accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and with MailChimp. As our MailChimp Assistant, you will be required to do the following:
1) We will give you few bullet points twice a month. YOU WILL WRITE A ONE PAGE PRESS RELEASE or WRITE A CREATIVE ESSAY using the bullet points information we'll give you. The bullet points information could be about our accomplishments, news update, a donor or supporter, an upcoming event, a new project, or anything relating to our nonprofit organization.
2) Send out that one page press release or newsletter to our existing mailing lists using mailchimp services (we already have our mailchimp account setup).
If you are not familiar with MailChimp, we will train you, but you MUST be an excellent writer, fast to respond to emails, and possess a passion for nonprofit or helping people. We can discuss how the payment for this project will work.
QUALIFICATIONS or KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS:
• EXCELLENT written communication skills
• Possible knowledge of MailChimp, Instagram, Mobile APPs, Social Medial Tools
• Knowledge of the Internet and Social Media; a regular user of Facebook or Twitter
• Previous experience managing a business or nonprofit organizations MailChimp account or Facebook pages is a plus
• Being a social media or Facebook addict is a plus
Skills: writing, newsletters, facebook, twitter, youtube