PLEASE DO NOT SEND A RECYCLED COVER LETTER. Please be sure and follow the 'Application Instructions' below (numbered 1-5). If you do not follow the 'Application Instructions', your application will be ignored.
Tasks: online research, manage hiring and recruiting, generating reports
Most weeks this will be around 4 hours of work.
• Important: must be to work 9 am to 5 pm on GMT -7 time zone (company is on MST in the United States, and needs a designer available 9-5 local business time). Here is the current time in this time zone: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/results.html?query=montana
Our managers are only available 9-5 MST, so it is important that executive assistant is also available during these hours in order to communicate about tasks.
• Fluent English a must
• Must have broadband connection (a backup mobile connection also is recommended)
• Must have strong organizational skills (ability to keep track of information and present information in an organized and understandable way)
• Must have experience on oDesk and good reviews (4 or 5 stars). PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE NO ODESK EXPERIENCE.
Application instructions: please answer the following questions. Please label your answers 1-5 for easy reference.
2. Are you are able to work 9 am to 5 pm on GMT -7 schedule?
3. What time schedule is 9 am to 5 pm on GMT -7 in your local time? (example answer: I am in the Philippines so 9 am to 5 pm UTC -7 is 11 pm to 7 am for me.)
This web site might help you answer that question: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
One of the first tasks we need someone to do is to generate reports and email them at the same time each day. This task will only take 10 to 15 minutes, but it is important that the contractor is available to do this on a consistent basis.
Skills: craigslist, arranger, english, research