I'm re-posting because I let the last job expire (another reason why we need assistance).
We are two executives that require administrative support. Our field of practice is that we operate a medical school.
- The ideal assistant should be fluent in English and Spanish (speaking/writing). We do not speak the language, but we interact frequently, and have an office in both a Spanish speaking territory.
Examples of tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting/Proofreading letters
- Managing calendars and mailboxes (outlook/gmail)
- Helping with accounts payable/receivable
- Working with Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to make telephone calls as needed
- Organizing travel (hotel/flights)
Please note that the ability to organize travel is important. Organizing travel is almost an art form, in terms of the ability to find the cheapest flights, travel logistics, etc.
I look forward to hearing from you and I promise this listing will not expire.