We have two menus, one for lunch and another for dinner. Both of them are in pdf format. They do not contain fancy graphics, only our logo and text. Please check the attachments.
Unfortunately, we cannot get hold of our designer and cannot make changes. All the changes that we need are in the description, prices and layout. No graphics have to be designed.
For price/description changes see the pdf attached.
We also want to update the layout, as older people cannot read our menu. The new layout should be as follows:
- New menus should all be A4 format
- We want the winelist separate to create space for both the lunch and dinner menu. So there will now be 3 menus: Lunch, Dinner (inc. Desserts) and Wine/Soft Drinks List
- The wine list will be one-sided.
- The dinner and lunch will be double-sided.
- We would like to have starters on one side and main courses/from the grill on the other. That will need some work as without seeing it we cannot be certain. Initially, I would like to see one menu with one column and another with 2 columns.
- Finally, at the bottom of each menu add "if you have a food allergy or a special dietary requirement please inform a member of the staff"
The new files submitted should be in both pdf and os x pages format, so if we want to edit them in the future it will be easy.
This post is for an immediate hire, as we want to have the new menu ready ASAP.
December 23, 2017
I am looking for a mix of experience and value