We are looking to hire Experience Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer to join MS Dynamics project. The AX Developer will interpret function and business requirements to design and develop customizations, provide enhancements and production support. The AX Developer will also lead the efforts of migrating data from legacy systems to MS Dynamics AX 2009, 2012 R3, and AX 365.
• Development in MS AX 2009, with insight to strong best practice for the SDLC process. Collaboration with in-house technical, functional, and end user team members, as well as third-party vendors.
• Design and development of deliverables identified through conversations with business analysts, end users and third party implementation / development groups. - Provide technical Dynamics AX guidance to end users, SSRS report writers and other developers.
• Work with project managers, business analysts, end users, and the development team to identify and implement innovative solutions to business challenges.
• Manage multiple Dynamics AX environments, promoting AX models while following established Microsoft Best Practices, and Company development control protocols.
• Perform debugging and testing of all AX code and assist with any issues related to production or development environments.
Have knowledge/experience MS Dynamics NAV/CRM is a bonus X++, C#, SQL Server
More than 30 hrs/week
1 to 3 months1-3 monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates