Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
We're looking for an AdWords whiz to setup, manage and optimize campaigns for two companies. One an IT service provider, the other a phone answering service.
We imagine you have your own PPC methodologies in place, but at minimum we're expecting the below. We'd also love to hear if you have something extra to offer, so fill us in if you have added skills that'll help us shine.
- Keyword Research
- Competitor Analysis
- Setup Dynamic Search Campaign
- Setup Search Remarketing Campaigns (RLSA)
- Setup Display Remarketing Campaigns
- Setup Other Display Campaigns (Gmail Ads, InMarket Buyers)
- New Ad Copy Creation
- Assist with conversion tracking setup
- New remarketing audiences
AdWords Monthly Management
- Optimize campaigns (removing keywords, changing bids per ad group, making them as efficient as possible, sharing that great insight, etc.)
- Deliver reporting on a weekly basis
The major KPI for us is simply making that phone ring! So help us capture those leads, and expand our presence. We'd love to start working on this ASAP.
Please message us with any questions. Thanks!
Less than 30 hrs/week
1 to 3 months1-3 monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers
Ongoing project:Pay per click manager, Keyword Search