Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
We are an Outsourced IT Management company seeking an experienced individual with a proven track record in setting B2B appointments. Most people are afraid of the very idea of making cold calls. We are looking for that rare talent that enjoys the process.
Over the last 17 years we have developed a family friendly environment where people come first. We believe that life is too short to work with jerks and we want to find more quality, like minded people to work with as team members and clients.
Lead Generation and Appointment Setting
- Make a minimum of 100 calls a day to identify decision-makers and set appointments for outside sales.
- Send follow-up correspondence and feed prospects into marketing pipeline (email marketing and social media marketing) so they can be remarketed to.
- Log calls and track results in our CRM.
- Deliver results on a consistent monthly basis.
Prospecting and Prospect Tracking
- Provide administrative support for the prospect research and segmentation process.
- Represent our company in a professional manner.
- Provide general administrative support relating to sales.
Lead Conversion and Hand-Off
- Coordinate with sales reps to set appointments and share all information on prospect.
- Provide pre-appointment briefings to reps.
- Assist sales reps in preparing presentation.
- Follow up with prospect after meeting and provide contract. Follow up until decision is made.
- Coordinate with on-boarding team to move new clients into the new client on-boarding process.
Other Related Duties, As Requested
We are seeking candidates who are results-oriented and have strong communication and organizational skills. Our appointment setters must have:
- Track record of success in cold calling/appointment setting/inside sales.
- Vigilant attention to detail and demonstrated commitment to meeting high-quality standards.
- High level of professionalism with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work closely with staff, as well as external partners.
- Ability to handle sensitive information about prospects, methodologies, etc. with discretion and good judgment.
- Strong knowledge and passion for technology and IT’s place in solving problems is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; strong telephone and email etiquette.
- Friendly and outgoing personality, a sense of optimism and enthusiasm, and dedication to teamwork.
Salary commensurate with experience; commission based on results.
If you are interested in speaking with us about this position, please demonstrate that you read the entire job description by including a picture of an ugly animal in your reply.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers