Experienced Bookkeeper for Aust / Indonesian JV company required.
Reporting to the Director you will work closely with both internal staff and production staff to ensure that the day to day accounts are kept up to date.
You will be required to perform additional administration as the need arises and In addition to the upkeep of accounts and payroll you will be heavily involved in the company cash flow management and forecasting to influence the direction of this exciting business.
You will be required to perform all facets of bookkeeping including accounts payable, receivable, reconciliations, end of month, profit and loss, reconciliations and liaison with external accountants.
Success will be measured on your ability to show experience in a previous autonomous Bookkeeping role with a sound knowledge of accounting principles.
You will be mature-minded and able to work independently to ensure that the general ledger is maintained. Experience with XERO Cloud Accounting package is preferred and excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Degree in Bookkeeping or accounting
- Previous experience in Bookkeeper
- Knowledge of Indonesian & Australian accounting principles & laws
- All aspects of Accounts Payable: including processing invoices, payment of creditors, processing periodic direct debits and non-vendor cash withdrawals (eg bank fees)
- Management of inter company accounts, including reconciliations, stock in transit accruals
- Accounts Receivable support: banking and processing of cheques received, credit card payments, Credit Account Application checks, calculating trade rebates and general support to Accounts Receivable Officer.
- Process standard month end general journals
- Management of prepaid expenses, including reconciliations and allocation journals
Coordinate as required:
-Maintenance of Foreign Currency Exchange Rates Database
- Maintenance of Business Relations Database, including entering new Customer/Supplier details into XERO and updating existing details as necessary.
Your strong attention to detail and accuracy are vital in securing this position. To be successful in this role you will have previous experience within in a similar role where you have managed all aspects of bookkeeping listed above.
Apply online by forwarding your CV and a brief description of how your previous experience relates to the above requirements today for consideration.
Skills: management, administration, english