Responsible for the writing of detailed marketing copy.
• Develops copy for cross-channel initiatives for digital marketing communications as directed
• Ensure creative work is produced to the highest standards of accuracy and quality control
• Take responsibility for copy changes during rounds
• Version out concepts developed by senior creative teams
• Ensure concepts, rounds, and copy are error-free; including grammar, spelling, brand mandatories and legal accuracy
• Collaborates with Strategic Planning to incorporate consumer insights into concepts and executions
• Excellent copywriting and grammar skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word
• Handle multiple projects with total accuracy and attention to detail
• Must work well with others and be willing to take creative direction
• 1-3 years of experience in a professional position.
• Bachelors degree in Journalism, English, Communication or equivalent major preferred.
• Portfolio of writing samples.