IMPORTANT: This role is for individuals and NOT companies.
We are looking to expand our award-winning team with an all-rounder, Full Stack Wordpress / WooCommerce Developer to join us on a remote basis.
The job is for around is for an indefinite period, and for the right candidate, we'll be offering work that revolves around handling our existing projects, and we'll also give new upcoming projects that we have in our pipeline.
If you're someone that has a passion for creating high-quality work then we'd like to hear from you. We love working with people who think outside the box, take action and work on delivering impeccable results.
Do you have what it takes? Then send us your proposal.
### Tasks that you will be doing
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Integrating with client systems, such as Stock management systems, Custom Payment Gateways via plugins or developing custom plugins.
### **Technical Skills Required**
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to project manage.
- Great communication skills.
- Experience with GIT / Version Control
- Proactive attitude to the tasks implementation
- Ability to work during business hours CEST
### **We consider the following as an asset**
- Good knowledge in PHP and backend technologies
- Experience with cloud services such as AWS or Azure
- Experience working in an agile manner
### **Other Important Skills**
- Willing to learn
- Team player
- Well Organised
- Thinking out of the box
- Problem Solver
- Great communication skills
### **What do we require from successful candidates?**
- Accountability, and making sure tasks are completed in a high-quality manner and on time.
- Be diligent with managing tasks and making sure the delivery is on time.
- Monitor collaboration tools such as Slack, and Notion
- Available for daily SCRUM meetings on Google Hangouts and others as required.
- Being fluent in the English language is a must.
- To research and question the status quo when challenged with an obstacle
- A very good, stable internet connection