Hello, we are a marketing agency looking for 1-2 skilled writers who have medical knowledge specifically in plastic surgery, dermatology, medical day spa, and other healthcare segments. We routinely create content for our clients, and one crucial program is around monthly recurring content in the form of 400-450 word blogs.
Industry: Plastic Surgery, Medical Day Spa, Dermatology
Blog topics: plastic surgery, tummy tuck, breast augmentation, liposuction, breast lift, mommy makeover, botox, dermal fillers, chemical peels, laser fat reduction, laser skin tightening, microneedling, prp, etc.
Ideal candidates will:
* Prefer a native English speaker (or have perfect English grammar)
* Demonstrate medical knowledge and yet have an overwhelmingly positive and conversational tone
* Pass Copyscape and be error free (we will verify with tools such as Grammarly)
* We'll send you a scope of work including keywords, and client requirements (e.g. phone number, use complimentary instead of free, etc). We hope you can take this scope of work and create a blog that covers the keyword in an intelligent/conversational way.
* Write for a female audience who are considering a medispa treatment, plastic surgery procedure, or need info on dermatology conditions.
* Willingness to do research and expand your knowledge so that you can write about these subjects in an interesting way
IMPORTANT: We receive plenty of submissions from skilled writers. The one pitfall we are finding is that we want someone to have a conversational tone and yet have medical knowledge. You can't fake knowing how botox works, or the difference is a breast lift vs augmentation. Conversely only writing about the chemical makeup of botox or how a breast lift is performed isn't a way to convince someone to have said procedures/treatments. The answer is in writing in plain english and for a female audience that is considering a treatment or procedure.
If you have this skill, we invite you to send us writing samples that cover anything related to breast augmentation, breast lift, mommy makeover, tummy tuck surgery, liposuction, dermatologic conditions, and medispa treatments. Please note, many writers send samples on tangentially related topics such as anesthesia, bariatric surgery, or even non-related samples tied to legal or marketing. We are asking you for writing samples that cover the genre you would write about for us and demonstrate you're a skilled writer with medical knowledge. We will only consider submissions from candidates who send relevant samples.
How to Submit Your Info:
1. Tell us about your plastic surgery, dermatology, and/or medical day spa blogging experience
2. We wish to pay a flat rate per blog - $20-$25 each. Please confirm your rate.
3. IMPORTANT: Send samples 100% related to one of the following: plastic surgery, tummy tuck, breast augmentation, liposuction, breast lift, mommy makeover, botox, dermal fillers, chemical peels, laser fat reduction, laser skin tightening, microneedling, prp, or medispa treatments. We will not consider your writing if you don't send a related sample.
4. We will choose 2-4 writers to create a blog for one of our clients (scope of work will be created)
5. We will choose 1-2 writers to work with longer term
We look forward to your submission! Please ask if you have any questions - we welcome the feedback.
I am looking for a mix of experience and value