We need an experienced cryptocurrency writer(s) to write quality content for CoinMonkey.io, a cryptocurrency exchange that we have just launched.
Specifically the first kind of content we need are short (about 400 words long) articles/descriptions of various (about 50 in total) cryptocurrencies that are currently supported by our exchange. Each of the 50 articles on each cryptocurrency should include the following information:
- Brief history, reason for emergence, characteristics and description of each cryptocurrency;
- Its features, advantages and disadvantages;
- Past/ongoing issues;
- Price change since creation and in year 2017.
- Interesting facts;
Your qualifications and skills:
- Native/fluent English speaker;
- Excellent writing, spelling, grammar and formatting;
- Ability to thoroughly research topics and differentiate facts from incorrect information;
- Ability to craft informative content on the topic in an engaging tone;
- Must meet deadlines and be easy to work with.
Please note that you must understand what you are writing on: you need to have a clear understanding of blockchain technology, how it all works together, its advantages, disadvantages and limitations, various past and current issues of Bitcoin and major cryptocurrencies and of the market in general and at least general technical understanding of how various cryptocurrencies and their features work. Otherwise, from our experience you will simply not be able to produce work that will be acceptable to us and this will be a waste of time for everybody.
- Immediate start and short deadline;
- All writing needs to be 100% original work and free of any plagiarized materials;
- We will provide you with sample content so that you can write easily.
- We will own all rights to the completed articles and your re-use of them in any way will not be possible.
- We are building our site from zero, so if you are good there will be a lot of further work.
We expect to pay $15 per article of 400 words (equal to $37,5 per 1000 words).
February 25, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers