We have built a cloud-based licensing service for desktop application developers, enabling them to license their software. You can find more information on www.licensespring.com
We need to build an SDK so that C# developers can easily integrate our licensing service into their project.
The ideal candidate:
- is proficient at c#
- has already developed a DLL (called 'client library' in c# lingo)
- has general experience so is capable enough of understanding 'it needs to work with a broad scope of visual studio/windows combinations'
We are looking for an experienced C# developer who is up to date with latest .NET technologies.
For the right developer, this project is a relatively simple client library (DLL) for license key management that will communicate with a REST API server. Most important requirement(s):
- Library has to work with all recent versions of Visual Studio .NET, C# / VB
- Library must not require any additional dependencies other than the .NET framework itself
.NET framework should be of standard minimum version to work on a clean Windows 10 installation
- additionally, .NET framework should be of standard minimum version that is available/in use with Windows 7 and all more recent versions of Windows.
Functionally, the library should be capable of:
- signing/verifying signature of REST API communication
- using HTTPS in communication
- verifying RSA signature using public certificate
- storing and encrypting files on local computer
- Library should act as a singleton, allowing only one instance to user application, requiring as little input from the app developer as possible.
Winning project applicant will be given documentation of the REST API service that will be used, together with a test environment.
January 13, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers