We are looking to update our character rigs for cinematics and are seeking:
- To be fluent in Maya's rigging software, mostly in Maya 2015 but also in Maya 2017.
- To take the existing character rig library and streamline it into a system based on a set number of default/standard character rig types.
- To create default/standard character rig types (male, female, child, etc) using existing character rigs.
- To take existing character rigs and clean/optimize them to work more efficiently for use in animation.
- To take elements of character rigs (faces, hands, clothes, etc) and apply them to optimized/standardized character rigs.
- To modify character rigs based on performance feedback. For example, to adjust hand rigs to appear more natural.
- To sustain existing character rig functionality; in the form of facial rigs, blendshapes, motion capture, FK/IK, and others; while optimizing, modifying, and applying other elements to character rigs.
- To analyze existing character rigs and spot bottle necks and other points of failure to be later fixed via optimization
More than 30 hrs/week
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value