We are a small but professional app developer, currently preparing for the update of our iOS Rain Forecast App "RainBuddy", which is only available in Germany. https://goo.gl/BPJVDb
Our current version of "RainBuddy" is written in Swift 1 and launched in July 2015, exclusively for iOS. The App has gained hundreds of downloads and an average rating of 4,5 Stars since.
We are looking for an efficient free-lance XCode/Swift developer who is able to...
• complete the transitioning from Swift 1 to 4. (This task is partially done.)
• Disable the existing Apple Watch connection (or repair if it only takes a little effort)
• update of the included third-party SDKs (Adverstiser & Push)
• upload the binary to iTunes Connect
As it is not easy evaluate good swift developers, we would like to invite more than one candidate to this first little test task.
This simple task will focus on the main part of the work scope, the transitioning from Swift 1 to 4. We prepared a Xcode playground project which contains one file with 650 lines of code. The file has 30 errors to solve. We can offer you $50 for this test.
Our budget for the complete update project will be $600-$800, which we believe is a decent price for a straightforward project like this.
* It will be important to us that you maintain the best possible coding standard.
* You have been developing XCode projects lately with a focus on Swift & Apple WatchOS
* You do have free time in the coming weeks to deliver
* NB: NO COMPANIES or AGENCIES - We’re looking to work with one person ie: independent free-lancers
*NB: Only apply if you are based in Europe. We won't screen anyone from other locations!
If you think you can help us with our update, please contact us with the following information:
1) References for your 3 most recent Swift projects
2) AppStore links those projects so we can view and download them
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers