We have a project management system running in our company called openproject which stopped working today and we are seeking expert IT services to thoroughly check and fix the issue for us. Steps taken prior to the problem appearing: none (no updates or upgrades were made on the server).
Steps taken after the problem has appeared:
- a backup of the openproject was made;
- the openvpn connection was rebooted via the command line;
- the server was rebooted via the command line.
Currently the openvpn connection is working properly, but the openproject web-page doesnt't load (the browser is stuck on the "Performing TLS handshake").
Work to be done:
- Investigate and identify the root cause of the issue
- Fix the issue as soon as possible
- Familiarity with Linux server (Ubuntu 14.04 LTS), Apache HTTP server, and MySQL
- Familiarity with OpenProject
- Available during business hours of Russia's time zone (+3 GMT)
- Knowledge in accessing a server via VPN (OpenVPN)
Hours to be determined
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value