Looking for an experienced animator to generate "explainer videos" using a mixture of whiteboard animation and motion graphics for eLearning courses.
Videos consist of:
- High level descriptions of IT maintenance/computer systems concepts
- An audio script and recorded voice
- Length is approximately 1-5 minutes for each video
The right candidate will be tasked with creating a single explainer video based on some simple guidelines (voice recording will be provided). You will be given a fair amount of creative license here as we need to define a standard look & feel for these yet.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in creating explainer videos and whiteboard animation
- Creative ability to define a relevant look & feel
- Any form of IT background
If things go well, there are about 20 of these to complete currently and there's a high likelihood of a long-term arrangement (for occasional design of video updates as well as new video creation).
1. Please supply any relevant work samples.
2. Please estimate your time requirements for developing a 2 minute whiteboard animation video. (ballpark, I realize you don't have the specifics on the content yet)
Thanks for your interest!